AACR Annual Meeting 2017, 1 - 5 April 2017, Washington, DC, USA
- "Development of small molecule selective inhibitors of GCN2 as an immunotherapy aimed at preventing immune escape of tumor cells"
- "Differential activity on lung adenocarcinoma cells with loss-of-function mutations of SWI/SNF protein SMARCA4"
- "Small molecule inhibitors of SHMT1/2 validate serine metabolism as a target in the treatment of c-Myc positive solid tumors"
- "Inhibition of CDK8 kinase with SEL120-34A allows for a personalized approach in AML"
- "Development of a potent, dual pan-PIM/FLT3 inhibitor for the treatment of heme malignancies"
AACR Annual Meeting 2015, 18 – 22 April 2015 in Philadelphia, PA, USA:
- “First-in-class dual PIM/FLT3 inhibitor SEL24-B489 for the treatment of hematological malignancies”
- “Selective CDK8 inhibitor SEL120-34A alters expression of interferon-related DNA damage resistance signature genes in colorectal cancer”
AACR Annual Meeting 2014, 5-9 April 2014, San Diego, USA:
- “Preclinical characterization of SEL24-B489, a dual PIM/FLT3 inhibitor for the treatment of hematological malignancies”
- “Repression of tumor survival pathways by novel, selective inhibitors of MNK1 and MNK2 kinases”