Ref. no.: SEL/062
You will be responsible for design and execution of in vitro pharmacology studies within Selvita’s R&D oncology drug discovery projects.
- PhD degree in pharmacology, biochemistry, biology, molecular biology or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of in vitro pharmacology concepts, enzymology, structural biology.
- Hands on experience with in vitro pharmacology models development (recombinant protein/cellular) as well as critical data analysis and interpretation.
- Appreciated: prior experience in oncology research (academia/biotech/pharma).
- Appreciated: good understanding of preclinical small molecule drug discovery and development process.
- Appreciated: experience in working in a matrix structure organization.
- Strong scientific presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills.
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
- Design, execute, and interpret recombinant protein-based and cellular pharmacology assays (enzymatic, binding, functional and phenotypic).
- Design and implementation of key in vitro pharmacology experiments (efficacy, selectivity, mechanism of action).
- Validation of molecular targets for small molecules, support of hit/lead molecules development.
- Ensuring tasks completion and project deliverables meeting as directed by the superior.
- Coordination, assessment, proposing and managing contact with scientific collaborators, business partners and CROs located both in Poland as well as abroad.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals.
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects.
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector.
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund.
- Possibility to take part in sports activities.
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/062, Senior Scientist – in vitro Pharmacology (R&D Department).
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit our website.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.