SEL/056/Ex: Computational Chemist (Senior Scientist)
Department/Division: Biotech/ R&D/ Science
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Krakow/Poznan, Poland (after several months of training in Krakow)
Salary/Wage: Commensurate with experience and the market standards in Poland
Required Education: Professional
Job Reference Id: 085CC/P
- You should have a PhD plus 2-4 years of experience for the Sr. Scientist role.
- To be considered, you will need to be an accomplished computational chemist. Training and/or experience in computational chemistry methods like protein-ligand docking, homology modeling, pharmacophore development is a must. Experience with virtual screening and small molecular library design is a plus.
- Required is computer literacy, knowledge of Linux environment, Python scripting, data management methods.
- You have to show ability to carry out high quality science and demonstrate a high level of initiative and independence in performing experiments.
- The candidate must be flexible, multitasking and feel comfortable working in goal driven drug discovery environment.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a vibrant and young company
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive within the Polish employment market
Job location: Krakow or Poznan (Poland) – after several months of training in Krakow
Please send applications (in English) to:
E-mail: email@example.com Human Resources, Selvita S.A., 14 Bobrzyńskiego St., 30-348 Krakow, Poland
Applicants with a PhD degree are asked to attach to the application a list of their scientific publications.
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit: http://selvita.pl/praca