Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/069
Your main tasks on the position:
- Planning and coordination of experimental activities related to assay development, screening and compound profiling in cellular models (enzymatic, binding, functional and phenotypic assays)
- Assay miniaturization and automation
- Evaluation of the novel cell-based screening initatives
- Design and implementation of key in vitro pharmacology experiments (efficacy, selectivity, mechanism of action)
- Statistical analysis, reporting and critical data evaluation for providing scientific contribution to small molecule drug discovery projects
- Mentoring and supporting of junior team members by providing scientific expertise and sharing the technical skills
Your background should include:
- MSc in pharmacology, biology, molecular biology, biotechnology or similar discipline with minimum 4 years of experience in biotech/pharma setting or PhD in relevant biological sciences with 2 years of experience in drug discovery company
- Excellent knowledge of in vitro pharmacology concepts with the focus on of the following areas: intracellular signaling pathways, cancer metabolism, immunology
- Analytical and problem solving skills with hands-on assay troubleshooting experience
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility and team working skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and GraphPad Prism
- Strong scientific presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience with mid-to-high throughput screening, liquid handling devices and lab automation will be a plus
As standard You will receive benefit package, which consists of:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive comparing to Polish salary standards
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive infrastructure: fitness and spa zone in the building
Apply directly to email@example.com and become next science passionate at Selvita!
Please add to subject line referral number SEL/069, SENIOR SCIENTIST/COORDINATOR – CELLULAR PHARMACOLOGY (R&D DEPARTMENT).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group.”
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit our website.