Job Reference ID: 057/K
As part of the In Vivo Pharmacology Unit, you will support cross-functional activities to ensure efficient execution of the in vivo experiments being performed for Selvita’s drug discovery projects.
- MSc degree in life sciences: biotechnology, biology, veterinary or pharmacology.
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills.
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication, and team working skills.
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
- Appreciated: Previous industrial or academic experience with animal work (mice, rats) and cancer biology.
- Appreciated: Experience in preparation/submission of forms to Local Ethical Commissions.
- Appreciated: PolLASA certification regarding planning and execution of in vivo
- Preparing calls for tender, including requests for proposals, offers evaluation, documentation archiving and contacting selected Contractors.
- Supporting contact with scientific collaborators, business partners and vendors located both in Poland as well as abroad.
- Organizing shipments of research materials, documentation as well as in vivo samples to and/or from collaborators/business partners/CROs.
- Providing additional support to the team as needed.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals.
- Opportunity for a rapid career development.
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects.
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive comparing to Polish salary standards.
Please send applications to:
Human Resources, Selvita S.A., 14 Bobrzyńskiego St., 30-348 Krakow, Poland
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit our website.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.