We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated Scientists / Senior Scientists with demonstrated expertise in immunology, immuno-oncology, and cancer biology to join our R&D Biology Department and support Selvita’s Immuno-Oncology drug discovery projects.
Ref. no.: SEL/048
Education and work experience:
- MSc with 6+ years of experience, PhD with 2+ years of experience
- Prior industrial or relevant academic experience is required
- Previous experience in the fields of molecular biology, immunology and/or cancer biology is preferred
Practical skills and competences:
- Technical expertise with mammalian cell culture, standard molecular biology techniques like ELISA, Western Blot, qPCR, as well as cytotoxicity, proliferation, apoptotic and cellular reporter system assays is required
- Experience in primary cells isolation from peripheral blood (PBMCs), culture and activation of various subpopulations of immune cells is highly beneficial
- Expertise with flow cytometry, cytokine release, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays is strongly preferred
- Technical expertise with immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry is beneficial
- Experience with cells isolation from mouse organs (e.g. spleen, lymph nodes) is advantageous
- Practical experience with analysis software such as FlowJo, Graph Pad Prism, Excel is strongly preferred
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and to supervise less experienced scientists/research assistants
- Willingness to learn and adopt new experimental techniques
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive comparing to Polish salary standards
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive infrastructure: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/048, Scientist/Senior Scientist, Immuno-Oncology (R&D Department).
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit our website.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.