Ref. no.: SEL/048
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Scientists/Senior Scientists with demonstrated expertise in immunology, immuno-oncology, and cancer biology to join our R&D Biology Department and support Selvita’s drug discovery projects.
- MSc with 6+ years of experience or PhD with 2+ years of experience
- Prior industrial or relevant academic experience is required
- Previous experience in the fields of molecular biology, immunology and/or cancer biology is preferred
- Technical expertise with mammalian cell culture, standard molecular biology techniques like ELISA, Western Blot, qPCR, as well as cytotoxicity, proliferation, apoptotic and cellular reporter system assays is required
- Experience in primary cells isolation from peripheral blood (PBMCs), culture and activation of various subpopulations of immune cells is highly beneficial
- Expertise with flow cytometry, cytokine release, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays is strongly preferred
- Technical expertise with immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry is beneficial
- Experience with cells isolation from mouse organs (e.g. spleen, lymph nodes) is advantageous
- Practical experience with analysis software such as FlowJo, Graph Pad Prism, Excel is strongly preferred
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and to supervise less experienced scientists/research assistants
- Willingness to learn and adopt new experimental techniques
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is essential
- Utilizing expertise in immunology to develop innovative strategies for understanding the role of immunology system in fighting cancer
- Proactively seeking out new information in the literature and incorporate this into individual project(s) as well as the overall program
- Presenting research results and methodologies at weekly meetings with immediate supervisor and/or project leader, project team meetings and other research forums
- Developing and performing complex in vitro assays for target validation and secondary functional pharmacology assays
- Mentoring and supervising of junior team members by providing scientific expertise and sharing the technical skills
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subjects: SEL/048, Scientist/Senior Scientist, Immuno-Oncology (R&D Department).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.