Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/062
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Scientists with demonstrated expertise in cell and molecular biology to join our R&D Biology Department and support Selvita’s drug discovery projects.
- Developing and performing cellular in vitro assays (target validation studies and secondary functional pharmacology assays).
- Utilizing expertise in cell and molecular biology to broaden understanding of mechanisms driving cancer.
- Presenting research results and methodologies at weekly meetings with immediate supervisor and/or project leader, project team meetings and other research forums.
- MSc/PhD with prior industrial or relevant academic experience is required.
- Previous experience in the fields of molecular biology and/or cancer biology is required.
- Technical expertise with mammalian cell culture (essential), standard molecular biology techniques like ELISA, Western Blot, qPCR, as well as cytotoxicity, proliferation, apoptotic and cellular reporter system assays is required.
- Experience in working with cell lines and cell-based assays in microplate format is required (experience with 3D assays will be a plus).
- Expertise with flow cytometry, cytokine release, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays is an advantage.
- Practical experience with analysis software such as GraphPad Prism, Excel, FlowJo is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new experimental techniques.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is essential.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals.
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects.
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector.
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund.
- Possibility to take part in sports activities.
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subjects: SEL/062 Scientist – in vitro biology (R&D Department).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.