Job location: Poznan
Ref no.: SEL/080R
As a Research Associate in the field of organic chemistry you will be part of Process Chemistry R&D team. You will be involved in day-to-day activities in the laboratory, playing a vital role in the process of drug discovery projects, helping to create new and more effective medicines.
You will be working in a collaborative environment within an international discovery team of scientists with an everyday opportunity to exchange knowledge and the possibility of crossing the next boundaries of science.
We are looking for Individuals having solid experience in laboratory work, with strong professional competencies in synthesis and preferably experience in scale up chemistry.
- Plan and execute synthesis of organic molecules to support discovery chemistry
- Develop scale up chemistry for potential chemical processes
- Assist senior members in the team with assigned work
- Prepare documentation for chemical synthesis and tech transfer reports
- Investigate research literature to support chemical development
- MSc degree in organic/drug chemistry
- Experience in organic synthesis
- Very Good knowledge in English
- Highly motivated with good organization and planning skills
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills
What we offer:
- Training program enabling scientific development: Peer to Peer Academy, scientific lectures, participation in conferences
- Extensive research facilities and modern laboratories
- Daily cooperation and know-how exchange with an experienced research team
- Non-wage benefits: private medical care, Multisport card, co-financing for meals, English language courses in the company
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with referral number SEL/080R, Organic Chemist.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.