Ref no.: SEL/045
As part of the Biology Unit you will execute scientific research projects and programs in the area of drug discovery including development, optimization and validation of biochemical and cell-based assays, activation of signaling pathways and mechanism of action of the new small-molecule and biological drugs. Some of those projects will require working in GLP/GMP environment.
- MSc degree in biological sciences
- Min 1 year of industrial or relevant academic work experience
- Technical expertise with mammalian cell culture is required
- Practical knowledge of standard molecular biology techniques like ELISA, Western Blot, qPCR is required
- Experience in primary cells isolation from peripheral blood (PBMCs), culture and activation of various subpopulations of immune cells is beneficial
- Expertise with flow cytometry, cytokine release, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays is beneficial
- Experience with cells isolation from mouse organs (e.g. spleen, lymph nodes) is beneficial
- Practical experience with analysis software such as FlowJo, Graph Pad Prism, Excel is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/045, Research Assistant – Molecular Biology.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.