Ref no.: SEL/040
- Conducting experiments related to protein-protein and small molecule-protein interactions
- Expertise in biophysical methods such as SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance), MST (Microscale Thermophoresis), BLI (Bio-Layer Interferometry), FP (Fluorescence Polarization), HTR/FRET (Homogeneous time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer) and others
- Analyzing experimental data and drawing conclusions about binding kinetics
- Implementation of new research methods and protocols as part of current needs
- MSc degree in the field of biochemistry, biology or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in laboratory work in academic units or in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Experience in biophysical methods (SPR, MST, BLI, FP, HTR/FRET)
- Knowledge in the field of biosimilar medicines and regulatory research related to them
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Passion for research work and manual precision
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/040 SCIENTIST- ANALYSIS OF MACROMOLECULAR INTERACTIONS (BIOFISICAL METHODS).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.