Ref no.: SEL/063
You will be responsible for leading translational research in Selvita’s R&D oncology drug discovery projects.
- PhD degree in oncology, pharmacology, biology, molecular biology or related field
- Prior experience in translational research (academia/biotech/pharma), especially in oncology area
- Excellent understanding of preclinical small molecule drug discovery and development process
- Ability to interpret and integrate data from discovery biology (including omics), medicinal chemistry, in vitro/in vivo pharmacology (pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics) and toxicology experiments
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience in disease modelling, in vitro/in vivo pharmacology/toxicology, biomarker discovery/validation, PK/PD relationships assessment and NGS
- Skills and knowledge to work on the interphase between translational and clinical research groups by providing support in the areas of pharmacodynamics, patients stratification markers and state-of-the-art diagnostic methods
- Background/experience in Hematooncology
- Demonstration of scientific leadership and team management skills in translational setting
- Leading translational research in drug discovery projects of Selvita’s R&D division
- Managing an internal team of translational research scientists with potential line management responsibility for scientists representing other areas of drug discovery and development, in particular in vivo pharmacologists
- Validation of molecular targets for small molecules, support lead molecule and clinical candidate selection, accountability for protocol development for experimental medicine as well as preclinical and clinical pharmacology studies
- Ensuring tasks completion and project deliverables meeting as directed by the superior
- Coordination, assessment, proposing and managing contact with scientific collaborators, business partners and CROs located both in Poland as well as abroad
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive comparing to Polish salary standards
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive infrastructure: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/063, Principal Scientist/Group Leader – Translational Research in Oncology.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.