Ref no.: SEL/079
Job context of the role
We are seeking exceptional Individuals for a Senior Scientist position within the drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics group that is part of R&D department at Selvita.
This is an exciting opportunity to support drug discovery and development activities, aiming at development of novel small molecule cancer therapeutics and contribute significantly to the growth of biotechnology company.
The successful candidates will ideally have a PhD and/or extensive relevant experience working in a multifunctional DMPK group. They should have a strong experimental in vitro ADME background, have a strong understanding of bio analytical methodology, extensive experience in pharmacokinetic data analysis and ideally have a good understanding of PK/PD relationships.
In addition, the candidate should have a fundamental understanding of various DMPK areas such as: physicochemical properties, drug metabolizing enzymology, and transporter kinetics. The candidate will have a proven track record having been successful on a number of projects as the DMPK lead ideally across more than one therapeutic area.
The qualified individual will be expected to collaborate in a team environment with both internal members of the group as well as discovery/early development project teams. A successful candidate will need excellent interpersonal & communication skills. He/ She will be comfortable in a variety of situations and able to mentor and train more junior members of the group.
- Design and analyze in vitro ADME and in vivo PK studies
- Acting as the DMPK project representative to provide results, communicate data to cross functional teams and thus supporting decision making of progress the most suitable compounds
- Work across many DMPK aspects such as ADME, in vitro to in vivo correlation and first in human dose prediction
- Overseeing junior scientists conducting studies but also manage the outsourcing to CROs
- Providing scientific input to necessary regulatory documents
- Line management responsibilities
- PhD in scientific related discipline
- Proven track record of experience in DMPK from early discovery through to preclinical development
- A strong understanding of PK/PD and the application of models
- Ability to conduct PK analysis with the use of Phoenix Winonlin
- Experience with a number of bioanalytical techniques
- Knowledge of and previous practice performing Human pharmacokinetics and dose predictions would be an advantage
- A very good level of English (oral/written)
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage but it’s not essential
As standard You will receive benefit package, which consists of:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits
- Access to in-house facilities: fitness and spa zone
- Support for development (ex. scientific conferences)
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number: SEL/079 PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST DMPK.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.