Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary/Wage: Commensurate with experience and the market standards in Poland
Required Education: Professional
Job Reference ID: SEL/060/SC
- The position involves hands-on bench chemistry and may include management and leadership responsibilities, providing an ample room for career advancement and growth
- Expert knowledge in the modern methods of synthetic organic chemistry is a must. Industrial/pharmaceutical experience in process development and scale-up will be an advantage.
- Experienced medicinal chemists are also welcome to apply in order to drive the optimization of lead molecules in our drug discovery projects
- Knowledge of computational chemistry methods as well as support in development of preclinical drug formulation and experience in drafting patent applications will be an advantage
- To be considered, you will need to be an accomplished synthetic organic chemist
- Training and/or experience in synthesis of small molecules is a must
- You should have a PhD and/or several years’ experience for the Team Leader position
- Required experience must be in synthetic organic chemistry preferably acquired through research within the pharmaceutical industry
- Valid visa with the right to work in Poland or residence permit or possibility of applying for it
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging projects
- Work in a vibrant and young company
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive within the Polish employment market
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.