Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/061
- Planning and modification of synthetic pathways based on literature-patent analysis
- Running organic syntheses including oligonucleotide modifications
- Optimization of lead structures in research projects
- Reagent management
- Making conclusions and reporting of results
- MSC / PhD degree in organic/drug chemistry, biology or in related area
- Experience in organic synthesis, especially in oligonucleotides, carrying out enzymatic reactions
- Scientific journals publications are appreciated
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with referral number SEL/061, Organic Chemist.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.