Biotech/ R&D/ Science
Full Time, Employee
Commensurate with experience and the market standards in Poland
Job Reference Id:
Selvita is a rapidly growing drug discovery company, focused on the development of novel therapeutics in the area of oncology, CNS disorders and autoinflammatory diseases. We are currently expanding our medicinal chemistry team and looking for highly motivated and talented scientists, preferably with experience in leading a team of chemists.
- The position combines hands-on bench chemistry plus management and leadership responsibilities, providing an ample room for career advancement and growth.
- Expert knowledge in the modern methods of synthetic and medicinal chemistry is a must in order to drive the optimization of lead molecules in our projects.
- Strong knowledge of computational chemistry methods is much welcomed as well as support in development of preclinical drug formulation and experience in drafting patent applications.
Some of the most advanced, novel, and innovative chemistry in the industry is being done at Selvita, and if you desire to be part of an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary drug discovery team, the opportunity is here!
- To be considered, you will need to be an accomplished medicinal chemist.
- Training and/or experience in synthesis of small molecules is a must.
- You should have a PhD plus 3 years experience for the Sr. Scientist role, or 5 years experience for the Group Leader position.
- Required experience must be in medicinal chemistry research within the pharmaceutical industry.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a vibrant and young company
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive within the Polish employment market
Please send applications to:
Human Resources, Selvita S.A., 14 Bobrzyńskiego St., 30-348 Krakow, Poland
Applicants with a PhD degree are asked to attach to the application a list of their scientific publications.
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit: