Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/050
- Scientific expertise and support for our drug discovery projects
- Develop scientific program towards design and synthesis of potential drug candidate.
- Responsibility for the synthesis and selection of compounds
- Proven skills in the hit to lead and lead optimization phases of discovery
- Data analysis, writing reports and gathering data for presentation in the project meeting
- Development of techniques for discovering molecules with desired biological activity
- MSc / PhD degree in medicinal chemistry or organic chemistry
- Experience in synthesis of small molecules is a must
- Min 2 years’ experience in medicinal chemistry research within the pharmaceutical industry
- Expert knowledge in the modern methods of synthetic and medicinal chemistry is a must in order to drive the optimization of lead molecules in our projects
- Appreciated: strong knowledge of computational chemistry methods, development of preclinical drug formulation and experience in drafting patent applications
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills
- Well-developed multitasking, flexibility, communication and team working skills
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/050, Medicinal Chemist.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.