Nr ref.: SEL/125
- Distribution of solvents
- Disposal of liquid waste
- Transfer of barrels with solvents from storage
- Full service of dishwasher and dryer
- Full service of vacuum line
- Preparation of chemical solutions
- QC control of DC solvents
- Registration and stock management of all our chemicals
- Small and medium equipment stock management
- Shipment receptions and sendings
- Technical school graduate or Bachelor degree in the field of Chemistry or similar
- Availability for part-time work (ap. 20-30h/week)
- Good English Skills (B2 level)
- Experience in operation, and/or service of precision devices, and/or industrial equipment
- Creativity for both DIY solutions and safety
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Possibility to broaden your knowledge and skills through daily cooperation with experts and exchange of knowledge
- Individual support
- Possibility of flexible working time
If you are interested please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/125, Intern in Technical Team.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.