Job location: Poland, Poznan
Ref no.: SEL/071
Your main tasks on the position
At the role you will lead the team of Discovery Chemistry Process: you will be in charge of developing, optimizing, and scaling synthetic routes to compounds for in vivo efficacy/non-GMP safety studies up to 100g scale and providing Discovery Chemistry department with synthesis of key advanced intermediates up to Kg scale.
Key responsibilities are:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for synthetic and scale-up issues
- Developing of new synthetic pathways
- Optimizing reaction conditions and purification methods from mg-s up to Kg scale
- Analysis of results, solving complex problems, documenting and presenting conclusions
- Management and development of group of synthetic chemists
- Preparation of SOPs relative to safety and compounds synthesis, purification and storage
- Work in multidisciplinary teams
- Preparation of internal reports, presentation for teleconferences, if needed
- Leading by example
Your background should include:
- Ph.D. degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with min. 5 years of experience in scale-up in industrial setting or M.Sc. degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with min. 10 years of experience in scale-up in industrial setting
- A broad and up to date exposure to synthetic organic transformations and reaction mechanism understanding
- Strong hands on experience in the lab
- Demonstrated creativity and a desire to solve challenging and complex problems
- A high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multitask and experience collaborating across disciplines
- Broad interests and willingness to take on relatively undefined challenges
- Strong awareness of safety rules in working environment
As standard You will receive benefit package, which consists of:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with referral number SEL/071, HEAD OF PROCESS CHEMISTRY.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.