Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/039
- Responsibility for structural analysis of proteins complexed with small molecule ligands/fragments by X-ray crystallography
- Responsibility for the production of recombinant proteins for crystallization purposes and crystallization
- Preparation of crystals for measurements and solving and analysis of protein structures
- Higher education or doctorate in the field of biological/chemical sciences
- Experience in working with the production of recombinant proteins in E. coli or BEVS
- Experience in purifying high-quality protein preparations for crystallization purposes (chromatographic methods, fractionation)
- Experience in the analysis of purity and homogeneity of protein preparations
- Experience in the process of protein crystallization with ligands/fragments
- Experience in the process of solving and structural analysis of proteins by X-ray crystallography, the ability to handle programs from the CCP4 and XDS package
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive infrastructure: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with referral number SEL/039 Crystallographer.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.