Job Reference ID: 053/K
You will coordinate/supervise operations of Biobanking Unit – central repository of the bio-specimens (cell lines, primary cells, tissue materials). You will lead a team of 2 to 4 Research Assistants/Specialists.
- MSc/ Ph.D. degree in biological sciences (biotechnology, biology) with 2+ years of industrial or academic work experience.
- Strong expertise with mammalian cell culture, as well as primary cells/biological material isolation techniques.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in a GxP environment is highly appreciated.
- High motivation with excellent organization, communication, and planning skills.
- Well-developed leadership and team skills.
- Fluency in English (written/spoken).
- Planning, organizing and coordinating operational activities of the Biobank Unit in compliance with internal regulations.
- Preparing/developing/updating/ensuring quality rules/SOPs of all manufacturing activities of the Unit.
- Facilitating smooth cooperation with other functional Units within R&D Biology department according to the internal work-flows.
- Providing development and additional support to the team as needed.
What we offer:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals.
- Opportunity for a rapid career development.
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects.
- Selvita is an equal opportunity employer and provides pay and benefits that are competitive comparing to Polish salary standards.
Please send applications to:
Human Resources, Selvita S.A., 14 Bobrzyńskiego St., 30-348 Krakow, Poland
To find out more about Selvita and other opportunities at our company please visit our website.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.