Job location: Poland/city: Poznań
Ref no.: SEL/072
Your main goal on the position:
Main goal of this position is to contribute to our R&D projects by delivering screening compounds with the highest possible quality and respect of the deadlines.
Key responsibilities are:
- Planning and work coordination of team members, managing multiple team tasks and activities
- Developing new synthetic pathways
- Optimizing reaction conditions and purification methods from mg-s up to 1 g scale
- Performing with team the synthesis of desired compound (bench work if needed)
- Analysis of obtained materials
- Keeping the projects documentation, preparing reports
- Effective communication with other Selvita’s teams and departments
Your background should include:
- Ph.D. degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with min. 5 years of experience in industrial setting or M.Sc. degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with min. 10 years of experience in industrial setting
- Strong leadership skills, Self-starter and independent thinking
- Solid theoretical and practical background in synthetic organic chemistry
- Driving project activities and scientific strategies to meet project goals
- Managing the team to high productivity while cultivating positive atmosphere, enhancing teamwork spirit and cooperation
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for synthetic issues
- Preparation of the internal reports, presentation for the teleconferences, if needed
- High level of motivation, eagerness to share knowledge and experience with team members
As standard You will receive benefit package, which consists of:
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, SEL/072 CHEMISTRY TEAM LEADER.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.