Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/059
As a Scientist – Biochemist in Services Department, You’ll play a vital role in providing high-quality recombinant protein products for diverse applications in the biotech and pharma companies from Europe, USA and the rest of the world.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, friendly and collaborative environment created by open-minded people, always ready for new challenges that new projects can bring, with an everyday opportunity to exchange knowledge with experienced members of the team. The variety of projects we run offers an opportunity to profile career path in an interesting and diverse way.
We are looking for Individuals having a solid experience in the fields of recombinant protein production and purification, biochemistry and biophysics. Motivated Candidates with strong professional competences, excellent communication skills, and willingness to exchange their knowledge and expertise are encouraged to apply.
- Optimization of production of recombinant proteins (bacterial, mammalian, insect cells systems)
- Development/optimization of methods for purification of recombinant proteins
- Overexpression and protein purification based on the developed methods
- Testing the quality of the produced material
- Analysis of the results
- Documenting of conducted research, preparation of reports
- MSc or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other related disciplines
- Knowledge and experience with process for production of recombinant proteins
- Substantive background and experience in the field of protein chromatography (AC, SEC, IEXC)
- Ability to work with scientific literature
- Knowledge of English (B2 level)
What we offer:
- Training program enabling scientific development: Peer to Peer Academy, scientific lectures, participation in conferences
- Extensive research facilities and modern laboratories
- Daily cooperation and know-how exchange with an experienced research team
- Non-wage benefits: private medical care, Multisport card, co-financing for meals, English language courses in the company
- Possibility to participate in sports activities (football, volleyball) and access to attractive sports infrastructure: gym and sauna in the building
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number Nr ref: SEL/059, Scientist – Biochemist (Services Department).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.