Job location: Cracow
Ref no.: SEL/059
- Optimization of production of recombinant proteins (bacterial, mammalian, insect cells systems)
- Development/optimization of methods for purification of recombinant proteins
- Overexpression and protein purification based on the developed methods
- Testing the quality of the produced material
- Analysis of the results
- Documenting of conducted research, preparation of reports
- MSc or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with process for production of recombinant proteins
- Substantive background and experience in the field of protein chromatography (AC, SEC, IEXC)
- Ability to work with scientific literature
- Knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Work in a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects
- Work in a dynamic Company with high perspective of growth and operating in innovative business sector
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, Multisport Card, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, language classes refund
- Possibility to take part in sports activities
- Access to attractive facilities: fitness and spa zone in the building
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with referral number Nr ref: SEL/059, Biochemist.
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.