Ref no.: SEL/036R
As an Analytical Chemist in the R&D Division, you’ll play a vital role in the process of drug discovery projects, helping to create new and more effective medicines.
You’ll be working in a collaborative environment within an international discovery team of scientists with an everyday opportunity to exchange knowledge and the possibility of crossing the boundaries of science.
We are looking for Individuals having solid experience in laboratory work, with strong professional competences, passion for analytical work and willingness to share and exchange their know-how.
- Development and validation of analytical LC methods for new chemical compounds with pharmacological activity
- Development, analysis and interpretation of the results
- Purification and isolation of substances based on developed methods
- Responsibility for entrusted equipment
- Optimal management of reagents
- MSC / PhD degree in life sciences: chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or related fields
- Proficiency in liquid chromatography techniques (HPLC, UHPLC)
- Experience in methods development and validation
- Experience in work with MS and UV-Vis detector, analysis and interpretation of the results
- Experience in preparative chromatography such as FLASH and preparative HPLC
- Minimum 2 years of experience in laboratory work
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
- High motivation with excellent organization and planning skills
- Communication and team working skills
What we offer:
- Training program enabling scientific development: Peer to Peer Academy, scientific lectures, participation in conferences
- Extensive research facilities and modern laboratories
- Daily cooperation and know-how exchange with an experienced research team
- Non-wage benefits: private medical care, Multisport card, co-financing for meals, English language courses in the company
- Possibility to participate in sports activities (football, volleyball) and access to attractive sports infrastructure: gym and sauna in the building
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with referral number SEL/036R, Analytical Chemist (R&D Department).
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”.
If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Selvita S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyze them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in the Selvita Group”.