Summer Internships 2021
The internship program at Selvita is dedicated to students who want to acquire their first valuable professional experience. Many Interns decide to return to Selvita after graduation and continue their further professional development here. This year's internship program is focused on Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Departments. You can apply either for an internship in Kraków or Poznań.
What does the recruitment timeline look like in 2021?
1st March – 30th May: we accept applications
1st April – 11th June: recruitment time that consists of two stages:
- Stage I – an online test of organic chemistry knowledge
- Stage II – online recruitment meeting with representatives of the chemistry team
Upon to 15th of June, all applicants will receive the decisions together with an internship offers for selected with the best results of the recruitment
1st of July: beginning of the internship. Good luck!
Who do we look for?
We are looking for ambitious, passionate candidates who are ready to use their knowledge
in a practical way.
Required background of the candidates involves:
- Student status (minimum 4th year completed)
- Field of study focused on organic or medicinal chemistry knowledge
- Availability for a 3-month internship (1st of July to 30th of September 2021), with minimum availability of 20 hours per week (40 hours per week are preferable)
If your profile matches above all 3 points please apply through the form.
What do we offer?
- Chance to gain practical experience -under the guidance of experienced mentors
- Paid internship with a regulated legal form (internship agreement)
- Flexible schedule – you should spend in a lab 20-40 hours per week, depending on your availability