STAGE I: SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Please send applications to:
E-mail: email@example.com or
Human Resources, Selvita S.A., Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Krakow, Poland
The dynamic growth of our company requires swift hiring decisions and quick adjustments to the lists of vacant positions. Therefore we kindly ask all candidates interested in applying to Selvita to contact us not earlier than 4 months before they will be available to join our company. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Applicants with a PhD degree are asked to attach a list of their scientific publications to their application .
If you’re applying for the scientific/laboratory positions, please include a list of known laboratory techniques.
STAGE II: ANALYSIS OF RECEIVED APPLICATIONS, CONTACT WITH CANDIDATES
Each application goes to our HR department as well as to the Director responsible for the department / area where competence and skills of applicant are seeked. We are analyzing all applications with the highest degree of objectivity and reliability, ensuring protection of personal data of the candidates.
The procedure for recruitment and selection lasts for 30 days. During this time, each candidate can expect from Selvita an answer in one of the following forms:
- invitation to take a knowledge test (only for the junior positions)
- invitation for a job interview
- e-mail information that the recruitment process is finished at Stage II (no knowledge test, no job interview)
STAGE III: JOB INTERVIEW
The first job interview usually takes place in the HQ in Kraków.
If you live in a different country or city that is far away from Krakow, most probably we will hold a telephone interview with you.
Depending on the grade positions and requirements you will have from one to three interviews.
The first interview is conducted by direct supervisor and / or manager of the department.
The second interview is conducted by manager of the department.
Third interview is conducted by the director of the department or board member.
Every single job interview will be conducted in English.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATION
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Candidate is Selvita S.A. with its registered office at Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków (“Personal Data Administrator”).
2. Personal data are collected, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) in order to: a) carry out existing recruitment process, b) carry out future recruitment processes.
3. Personal data may be processed by the companies operating within the Selvita Capital Group: Selvita Services sp. z o.o., BioCentrum sp. z o.o., Ardigen S.A., which co-administer personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process.
4. The Candidate’s personal data may be disclosed to Selvita’s business partners providing services to Selvita Capital Group regarding recruitment services as well as entities authorized to obtain information on Candidate’s personal data in accordance with applicable law.
5. The Candidate’s personal data will be stored: a) for 1 year from the date of completion of the recruitment process – for the purpose set out in point 3 lit. a, b) for 3 years from the date of submitting application documents – for the purpose set out in point 3 lit. b.
6. The Candidate has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
7. The Candidate who has consented to the processing of personal data for one or more specified purposes has the right to withdraw any consent at any time, in writing or electronically, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. The Candidate has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however constitutes a necessary condition to participate in the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
10. The Candidate’s personal data may be subject to profiling in determining the predispositions, qualifications and skills to work at offered job position without producing any legal effects concerning the Candidate or similarly significantly affects the Candidate, while the Candidate has the right to object at any time to profiling, in writing or electronically.