- During particular stages of the recruitment process, you will have the opportunity to meet your potential future supervisor, head department or the board member
- Prepare the questions you would like to ask us. The interview is a perfect opportunity to learn more about Selvita and your future tasks
- The conversation may be conducted in English. Be prepared to present yourself in this language. Work on the self-presentation: interviewers tends to shape their opinion about you in the first 30 seconds, so it is worth to work on the first impression
- Prepare information about your achievements, experience and competences. Be concrete and factual;
TIP: The simplest and most effective way is based on the STAR model (Situation, Task, Action and Result)
- Depending on your potential future position, your interviewer may ask you about the most up to date developments in your area of specialization. Be aware and show your passion for the work you want to do
- Check out our website, search for the information on our services offer/R&D programs, achievements, plans etc.
- During an interview, you may be asked to complete a knowledge test in the field of chemistry or biology, if applicable to the position you are being interviewed for
Chemistry knowledge test. Depending on the position, the test covers basic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, purification and spectroscopic interpretation. You will have 1 hour to complete the test.
Biology knowledge test. The test covers topics in cell & molecular biology, as well as biochemistry (including enzymology). Questions also may concern laboratory techniques and the basis of analytical calculations (molar concentrations, percentages, concentration calculations, solution preparation). You will have 45 minutes to complete the test.