Selvita is a young, rapidly developing biotechnology company. Within past nine years we’ve managed to build from scratch, an outstanding and efficient team of over 360 people. Clear strategy, the best professionals, great ideas, experienced management and capital secured for the purpose of further development activities, is what will ensure our further success.
Selvita is a multicultural and a multinational company employing professionals from all over the world. Among our employees we have citizens of Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine and France.
Along with the expansion of Selvita, in Poland, and globally, we are also offering more opportunities of employment in our Polish, American and UK – based offices. Join us and let’s build together the future of Polish biotechnology!
An ideal candidate should satisfy following requirements (random order):
- willingness to work in Krakow/Poznan
- ability to work within a team
- diligence and self-discipline
- entrepreneurship and resourcefulness
- documented scientific knowledge and experience
- willingness to continuously improve knowledge and take on new projects and tasks
- mobility and willingness to participate in numerous international conferences, exhibitions, and consulting projects with partners