Physical Properties and Developability
In order to maximize understanding and control of drug substances, group of scientists experienced in early development of NCEs and generics, performs form and version screens, structure determinations, physical properties profiling and stability assessments.
Fields of competence:
- Preliminary screening and selection of polymorphs, salts and co-crystals: solvent, mechanical and thermal mediated
- Physical characterization: XRPD, DSC, TGA, optical microscopy, hot stage microscopy,
- Stability: forced physical and chemical solid and solution stability (various temperature, relative humidity and light)
- Structure determination: single crystal structure determination
- IP and regulatory requirements support